WEB RÁDIO VITROLA

WEB RÁDIO VITROLA by STREAMING HD

THE FEVERS - PÉROLAS

 

01 Vem Me Ajudar (Get Me Some Help)
02 Pot-Pourri: Cândida (Candida) / Se Você Me Quiser (If You Can't Give Me Love)
03 Mar De Rosas (Rose Garden)
04 Só Quero Ser Feliz
05 Pot-Pourri: Noite Do Prazer / Cheia De Charme
06 Por Causa De Você
07 Pot-Pourri: Agora Eu Sei (I've Been Hurt) / Sou Feliz (I'm So Happy)
08 Vai E Vem
09 Pot-Pourri: Espelhos D'água / Muito Estranho (Cuida Bem De Mim)
10 Linda Demais (Sister En Hair)
11 Pot-Pourri: Hey, Girl (Hey, Girl) / Já Cansei (It's Too Late)
12 Você É Demais
13 Não Vivo Na Solidão
14 Tudo É Possível
15 Pot-Pourri: De Que Vale Tanto Amor? / Paloma Branca (Paloma Blanca) / Genghis Khan (Dschinghis Khan)
16 Wooly Bully (Wooly Bully)


3 comentários:

  1. Ola! Sou novo por aqui e gostaria de fazer alguns pedidos ao site. Poderia postar o CD Barnabé 90 anos de história, inezita Barroso sonho de caboclo, seria possível

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks to  Dr. Jaames for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. James , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr. James cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2348152855846) cancer curediabetes cure
    ringing ear
    herpes cure
    warts cure
    HPV cure
    HIV cure
    get your ex back
    pregnancy herbal medicine
    Hepatitis 

    ResponderExcluir